Step 1 – LISTEN
Once we are engaged on a project, we start with recap of all the information, feelings, expectations, worries and wishes from the client, in order to generate the initial client’s vision.
- face to face meeting
- discuss current situation and understand client’s expectations
- define the overall budget and client deadlines
- individuate collaborators involved in the project
- create fee proposal
Step 2 – GOALS
After client’s conversation, we set the goals of the project with the translation of client’s brief and ideas into a consistent vision. We create a systematic order of priorities and a definition of the projects milestones which will be developed later.
- figure out of project milestones
- create a hierarchy of priorities
- establish the project boundaries
- preliminary site
- reference images boards and design direction
Step 3 – RESEARCH AND CONCEPT (SD package)
Through the research of similar project typologies and a deep analysis on the roots of the briefing, we translate clients vision into one bespoke project.
- mood board
- general arrangement plan main elevations
- 3d perspectives
- material and finishing scheme
Step 4 – DESIGN DEVELOPMENT (DD package)
Once the concept design has been shared, discussed and agreed with the client and after his positive feedback, we proceed with the project development.
- floor plans, sections and elevations
- reflected ceiling plans, finishes and detailed drawings
- complete FF&E and material specifications
- decorative lighting proposal
- custom furniture proposal (if requested)
- documents for tendering
Step 5 – CONSTRUCTION
The last step of our work is to make real the project. Through the construction site management and scheduled regular site appointments, we ensure the price and proposed design outcome meets the expectation of all parties.
- regular site visits
- communication management with contractor and client
- suppliers management
- budget control and review
- time scheduling